- I have been dealing with some schedule challenges as I embark on some new paths and priorities.
- I am just feeling kinda "blah" right now.
- I haven't really cooked anything new that has been "blog-worthy" lately.
- Brutal honesty....Up until summer started, I had been working my ass off, literally, to lose weight and get into shape. Long story and several reasons later, I have gained it back. Embarrassing but true.
- Food blogging is not a good outlet when you are trying to break your obsession of food. Imagine a freakin' crack addict trying to write about what it was like to get high. Extreme, yes, but to anyone who has struggled with weight loss/food addiction, you totally get it.
- Food blogging feels like Project Runway..."One day you're in, the next day you are owwt". It has been a rollercoaster ride of feelings lately. I unfortunately haven't developed that tough layer yet. I don't like feeling like the needy, petty Jr. High girl in glasses and braces. I don't like the competition...but I am not sure if I don't like it because I am not winning...I don't like that I feel that way even less.