Snickers Caramel Apple "Salad"
- 6 (2 1/4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chill and chop
- 6 apples, cored and chopped into bite sized pieces. I like the combo of Granny Smith and Braeburn. It is quite sweet, so the tartness of some Granny Smith really balance nicely.
- 1/2 cup Kraft Caramel Bits (they are by the chocolate chips in the grocery store)
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 TBSP instant Butterscotch Pudding Mix
- 1 TBSP instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- Caramel Sauce for garnish
In a large bowl, add chopped apples and Snickers Bars. Add the Cool Whip mixture to the bowl and fold gently making sure to coat all the pieces evenly. Warm caramel sauce in microwave, just to make pouring easier. Drizzle top of "salad" with the caramel. Chill for one hour. Enjoy!
This recipe has been linked up at:
This Chick Cooks
Simply Sweet Home