Hold onto your hats guys, this SIGG-nature recipe will have you dancing the River Dance to the Emerald Isle in no time!
Ingredients for cake:
- 1 box devils food cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Guinness beer, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- 1/2 brick (4 oz) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Meanwhile, make frosting by beating the cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add the cream and vanilla, beat an until smooth. Turning your mixer to low, slowly combine powdered sugar until smooth. Frost cupcakes and enjoy! Makes about 24 cupcakes. Store leftovers in fridge.
Have your drink and eat it too!
Recipe featured at:
She's Becoming DoughMesstic
Linked Up at:
Simply Sweet Home
Eat at Home