- 2 pounds of frozen popcorn chicken. I used the Popcorn Chicken from Costco.
- 7 TBSP honey
- 4 TBSP sugar
- 1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 4 TBSP ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha Sauce. This adds just an undertone of spice. If you like the spice, add more to taste.
- 2 tablespoon white distilled vinegar
- 1-2 TBSP toasted sesame seeds, to taste
- Optional Garnishes: sliced Green Onion, diced Red Bell Pepper
Bake Popcorn Chicken according to package directions.
In a deep skillet, wok, or sauce pan, combine the remaining ingredients and warm over medium heat. Bring to a boil while stirring and simmer until sauce slightly thickens. Once chicken is finished baking, add chicken to sauce and toss to coat. Add toasted sesame seeds. Serve over cooked rice. If desired, garnish with sliced green onions and diced red bell pepper.
This recipe is linked up at:
Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Simply Sweet Home
Frou Frou Decor
Eat at Home