Friday, November 12, 2010

Siggy Spice and Friends 1st Annual Thanksgiving Dinner Reminder

Happy Friday my friends!

photo courtesy of Muir Woods
 Just a reminder that if you were going to submit some recipes for the Siggy Spice and Friends 1st Annual Thanksgiving Dinner, I would LOVE to have your recipes by tomorrow!
Again, if you don't have a food blog, NO PROBLEM, just e-mail me your recipe with or without pictures. 
If you do have a food blog, please e-mail me the link and I will get everything linked for you OR I will also (try) to post a McLinky with each category.
There are many of you that also have an Etsy shop, website, blog, or home business.....make sure and include that information with your website so everyone can see your goods!
E-mail:  siggyspice(at)gmail(dot)com

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment