Spiral Stuffed Rolls
Recipe Source: Life as a Lofthouse
- Pizza Dough (enough for one pizza) I used Trader Joe's pizza dough balls, Holly uses the Pillsbury scare-the-crap-out-of-me POP tube.
- 6 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 TBSP butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped ham (deli ham works great)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped Broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheese, I used a combo of Cheddar, Mozzarella, and Monterey Jack.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Onion
In a small bowl, cream together the butter and cream cheese.
Roll the pizza dough to a large rectangle.
Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough.
Top with chopped ham, broccoli, cheese, Parmesan cheese and green onion.
Roll the dough up, pinching the seam to seal. Slice the roll into one inch pieces. You should get about 12 rolls.
Place the rolls onto the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned and bubbly.
This recipe has been linked at:
This Chick Cooks
Simply Sweet Home
Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms