Monday, October 30, 2017

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday my Spice-y friends!
Every Monday, my goal is to post a picture of what my menu plan looks like for the week for you.  If I have any links to already published recipes (either on my page or someone else's), I will post the links as well.
Just an FYI, I usually only plan 4 meals for the week.  I find it gives me a little more flexibility to change things up if needed without having an entire freezer and pantry filled with random ingredients for meals I ended up not cooking.
This week, is pretty lame for y'all, sorry!  I am going to play around with a few old family favorites to re-vamp them into some keto/low carb deliciousness, so no recipes yet.
As always, if you have any questions, leave a comment or drop me a line by email or on Facebook.  Have an AHHHH-mazing week - xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment