Yes, you saw that right...15 minutes!!!
My dear friend Jill from Sublime Hodgepodge posted this recipe with a RAVE review and I knew I had to try it!
Super simple, fast, and SCRUMPTIOUS! It has a lasagna taste that would make Garfield proud, without using Ricotta or Cottage Cheese. Make a salad and add a chunk of crusty bread and you have a fantastic dinner everyone will be sure to love.
Bow Tie Lasagna
slightly adapted from Sublime Hodgepodge, who got it from Tasty Kitchen member Rozanie
- 1 pound ground beef or Italian sausage...you could even use ground Turkey
- 5 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce. Make sure you use a good one since that is the taste that will be front and center.
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 clove of garlic, very finely minced
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Mozzarella cheese, you could use low fat
- 1/2 cup sour cream, you could use low fat
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup grated Parmesan, to taste
After noodles are cooked, drain and drizzle with olive oil. Mix in your spaghetti sauce. Add your fried hamburger, seasonings, cheeses, and sour cream. Fold together and allow it all to combine and melt together, over low heat, for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
This recipe was linked to:
Make Ahead Meals for Busy Moms
Frou Frou Decor
Simply Sweet Home