- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning, 1.25 ounces
- 1 can tomato sauce, 15 ounces
- 1 can corn - drained, 15 ounces
- 1 can black beans - drained and rinsed, 15 ounces
- 1 package shell or elbow pasta, 8 ounces. Cooked according to package directions and drained.
- 1 can chopped green chilies - drained, 4 ounces
- 1 can diced tomatoes - drained, 15 ounces
- 1 can Campbells condensed cheddar soup (OPTIONAL, but adds a fabulous creaminess)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided. You could also use a Mexican Blend or Colby Jack.
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips.
- Optional toppings to garnish before eating - shredded lettuce, sour cream
This post is linked at:
Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It
Mommy's Kitchen Sunday Potluck
Eat at Home