So, if you have tried Pioneer Woman's BBQ Meatballs already, then you know what I am talkin' about. If you haven't tried them yet, make them as soon as possible...you will be happy you did!
- 1-½ pound Ground Beef
- ¾ cups Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Very Finely Minced Onion
- 1-½ teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Ground Black Pepper (to Taste)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (coating For Frozen Meatballs)
- Canola Oil
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tablespoons (to 6 Tablespoons) finely diced onion
- 1 dash(es) Tabasco - optional...which I optioned out of.
Combine all meatball ingredients. Roll into medium-small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Place sheet in freezer for five minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove meatballs from freezer and immediately dredge in unseasoned flour.
Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown. Place into a baking dish, like a 9"x13" pan.
Combine all sauce ingredients. Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve with mashed potatoes.
This recipe is linked up at:
Tidy Mom's I'm Lovin' It
Mommy's Kitchen Sunday Potluck