Anyone have any big plans this weekend? We are doing some back-to-school shopping and organizing the house. I am hoping to sneak away and go see Eat, Pray, Love. It was such an AMAZING book....I savored it like good chocolate. If you haven't read it, I HIGHLY, recommend it!
Ok, onto our menu plan. Here are the meals that will be on our table this week:
- Hot Hoagies, New-Dorf Salad (I am slightly addicted to this stuff, can't you tell?!)
- Asian Chicken Salad, Butter Dipped Biscuits
- White Castle Sliders, Potato Wedges
- Burrada Supreme, Homemade Baked Lime Tortilla Chips with Guacamole and Salsa
- Sesame Chicken, Steamed Jasmine Rice, Potstickers
- Spaghetti Carbonara, Caesar Salad, Garlic Bread