Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Menu Plan 7/5-7/9

I hope you all had a fun 4th of July holiday facing Tuesday with all fingers and toes accounted for!
So, we have had a crazy couple of months that I let Menu Planning go by the way-side.  Aside from spending far too much money running to the grocery store a couple times a week, we have also been eating far too much boxed, frozen, and pre-packaged fare.  So, I am back on it, and SO happy to do so!
What is on your plan for the week?
  • Tuesday - Salmon with Creamy Cucumber Dill Relish, Rice Pilaf, Garlic Almond Green Beans, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
  • Wednesday - Spasanga, Garden Salad, Homemade Breadsticks
  • Thursday - Okinawan Takoraisu (aka “Taco Rice”)
  • Friday - 3-Envelope Crockpot Chicken, Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Peas
  • Saturday - Teriyaki Chicken, Stir-Fry Veggies, Potstickers, Rice

TREATS TO MAKE:
Mandarin Jello Poke Cake
Chocolate Strawberry Nachos
Crazy, Mixed-up Cere-ola

3 comments:

  1. You have some intriguing sounding main dishes there. Inquiring minds want to know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there for dinner on Friday. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I wish I was there yesterday :)

    I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

    http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete