So, we have had a crazy couple of months that I let Menu Planning go by the way-side. Aside from spending far too much money running to the grocery store a couple times a week, we have also been eating far too much boxed, frozen, and pre-packaged fare. So, I am back on it, and SO happy to do so!
What is on your plan for the week?
- Tuesday - Salmon with Creamy Cucumber Dill Relish, Rice Pilaf, Garlic Almond Green Beans, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Wednesday - Spasanga, Garden Salad, Homemade Breadsticks
- Thursday - Okinawan Takoraisu (aka “Taco Rice”)
- Friday - 3-Envelope Crockpot Chicken, Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes, Peas
- Saturday - Teriyaki Chicken, Stir-Fry Veggies, Potstickers, Rice
TREATS TO MAKE:
Mandarin Jello Poke Cake
Chocolate Strawberry Nachos
Crazy, Mixed-up Cere-ola