OK, I need to move along...this post is getting really weird.
This is the most AMAZING Banana Pudding! Truly decadent and scrumptious, it is a breeze to put together and a delight to eat!
Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding
Recipe Source: Paula Deen
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (5-ounce) box instant French vanilla pudding (I used regular Vanilla)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve
This recipe has been linked up at:
Simply Sweet Home