- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 oz thinly sliced cooked roast beef (from deli)
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, Italian Blend, or Provolone cheese. I used sliced Provolone on top of the beef and then sprinkled some shredded Mozzarella over top of the veggies
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 cup coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onions
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon beef-flavor instant bouillon
Unroll dough in ungreased 13x9-inch pan. Press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides. Firmly press perforations to seal.
Wrap beef tightly in foil. Place dough and beef in oven.
Bake about 10 minutes or until crust is light golden brown. Arrange warm beef over partially baked crust. Brush with dressing. Top with cheese.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer or until edges of crust are golden brown and cheese is melted. Meanwhile, in 8-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat until hot. Add bell pepper, onions, mushrooms, and bouillon; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Spoon cooked vegetables over melted cheese. (If you do it like I did, sprinkle Mozzarella cheese over veggies and place under broiler for a quick melt for a minute or so.)
Recipe Source: Pillsbury Bake Off Cookbook
This recipe has been linked up at: